Monday, January 5, 2009

New Headlights

I've been busy with the holidays, but I do have progress. My new headlights arrived and I spent about 2 hours installing them.

I had to remove the front bumper to get the old one's off.

In this pic I have the old headlights in the front and the new ones in the rear. There is a huge difference in them.



Now the car looks really good, and almost new car looking. I even relocated the rope that was holding the power steering/AC pumps so it is no longer visable on the outside.

Tomorrow I am going for the inspection. I have everything in order and the car is on the charger getting topped off. I am taking a more high speed route to the inspection station this time to keep the motor RPMs up. I did some testing this past weekend and I was able to climb probably the largest hill in my travels and it held at the speed limit, so I have no worries at the moment. Everything I drive the EV, the brushed wear in more and so do the batteries and I get increased performance. Hopefully tomorrow I can claim my EV is totally legal, just in time for my PakTrakr to arrive, which is also due tomorrow.

1 comment:

Rahul Mehlawat said...


You have shared nice content, thanks for posting....

Get the best Fastest solar charger with Evolution wear.

EvolutionWear’s RapidSol claims to be up to 90 per cent faster than rivals

Source: bit.ly/FastestSolar
Evolution Wear