Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Commuting



I have finally started commuting in my EV! 16.7 miles each way with a full charge in between and the EV is working great! I have a few little things left, like replace one of the controller cooling fans and get an isolated DC/DC converter for my AMP gauge.

I have done two days of commuting so far and haven't run into any problems. I usually take it easy, but sometimes I have been pounding the full acceleration to keep the gas guzzling, late-for-work people from trying to run me down at lights.

Oh, and I also like my parking space.

2 comments:

Gregess said...

Congratulations! May you have many years of happy electro-commuting. I hope to be able to post a picture like that before the end of summer (fingers crossed).

ibruce said...

Fancy Parking ftw.